Oatmeal and Egg White Pancake
- 3 Egg Whites beaten
- 1/2 cup of Quick Oats
- Dash of Cinnamon to taste
- 1/2 tbsp. of Butter
- Top with the toppings of your choice.
- Scoop of Greek Yogurt
- 10 Almonds
- Spoon full of Chopped Dates
- You can use any type of nut or fruits.
- Mix the beaten egg whites, oatmeal and cinnamon with a fork.
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Pour all of the mixture into a large pan and smooth it out to fill the pan.
- It cooks better a little on the thin side.
- On high it takes about 2 minutes on my stove to brown and be solid enough to flip.
- Flip and lightly brown the other side.
- This usually takes less than a minute.
- Slide onto a plate.
© Copyright 2011-2012 – Susan P. Berry – Chubby Chicks Health Club – All Rights Reserved
Top with the toppings of your choice.
Scoop of Greek Yogurt
Spoon full of Chopped Dates
You can use any type of nut or fruit
Healthy Lifestyle Tip:
Cooking this pancake in butter is my indulgence. To me it makes all of the difference in the flavor.
I use the Oatmeal straight from the canister for a high fiber taste. You can also put the oats in the Vita-Mix, Coffee Grinder or Magic Bullet to pulverize it into a powder for a fine grain pancake.
You can add 1 scoop of protein powder to the recipe. Beat it in with the egg before adding the oatmeal. I’ve made the pancake with vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and banana flavored protein shake mixes. They have all been tasty.
, Egg Whites
, healthy Foods
, High Fiber
, Pancake Recipe
, Whole Foods