You can take away my bread, but this girl is from the South and the Real Mayo is not leaving the kitchen. I am using less by blending it with some of the juice from the tuna.
Healthy Lifestyle Tip: Leave out pickle relish to leave out preservatives and added salts.
Healthy Lifestyle Tip: Sliced Zuccini substitutes for Crackers or Bread. Anything to keep the Real Mayo!!!
Good Points: low in sugar, high in selenium
Bad Points: very high in cholesterol
Nutrition Facts: 147 calories, 84 calories from fat, total fat 9.3g, saturated fat 2.3g, cholesterol 167mg, sodium 289mg, total carbohydrates 1.8g, dietary fiber 0.5g, sugars 0.8g, protein 15.7g, vitamin A 3%, calcium 3%, vitamin C 4%, iron 6% (based on a 2000 calorie diet)
Note: The zuccini is not included.
Note: Use low fat mayonaise to reduce saturated fat and calories.
- 3 chopped hard boiled eggs
- 2 cans white tuna, water packed (drain 80% and leave a little liguid)
- 2 stalks of chopped celery
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Pinch of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp.of real mayonaise
- Optional: diced olives, capers, pickle relish
- Put all of the ingredients in a large glass bowl. Stir and serve.
© Copyright 2011-2012 – Susan P. Berry – Chubby Chicks Health Club – All Rights Reserved
Tags: 10 Minute Recipe
, egg salad
, Egg Whites
, healthy Foods
, Healthy Lifestyle Tip
, tuna salad